Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium is located 15 km north from Joensuu. There are several possibilities to arrive in Joensuu region. Once you are here, you don't need your own vehicle to get around as there will be a shuttle bus service also for spectators to the stadium.
Main shuttle bus service will be between Joensuu Market Square and Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium. More information available here.
- Joensuu Railway Station is at Joensuu City Centre, 15 km from Kontiolahti Biathlon Stadium
- There are 6 daily connections from Helsinki to Joensuu and the journey takes about 4,5 hours
- For train schedules, please visit www.vr.fi
Main distances and approximate travelling times
From to Joensuu Time Helsinki (FIN) 438 km 5,5 hours St.Petersburg (RUS) 500 km 7 hours
- There are several daily bus connections for example from Kuopio and Kajaani.
- For more information and schedules please visit: www.matkahuolto.fi
Bus Travel Packages
With the bus tour package you can easily get to the World Cup in the same spirit!
On this page we will update our known tour operators who sell bus tour packages for the Kontiolahti World Cup from 9th to 15th March 2020.
Russian tour operators
Pink Cactus / Moskova
ООО "Пинкактус Сол" г. Москва, Ленинградский проспект, д.7 офис 235 +7 (495) 787-76-05 +7 (495) 506-00-85 +7 (495) 532-81-70 +7 (926) 706-64-00 +7 (495) 231-85-88 email@example.com www.pinkcactusol.ru
Conti-Plus / Pietari
RUS Biathlon / Moskova & Pietari