Dear media representatives,
Welcome to follow the BMW IBU World Cup Biathlon in Kontiolahti!
We have gathered useful information for media in our Media Guide.
In this guide, you will find information, for example, about:
- COVID19 information
- Key persons and contacts
- Free transportation to/from the biathlon stadium
- Services in the media centre
- Briefing for moving media (photographers, tv-teams)
- Bibs for photographers / moving media
- Catering in the media centre
- Press conferences
The Media Guide will be updated online > check the latest information by downloading the document on this page.
To use the IBU testing infrastructure, please fill in this excel sheet and send is as soon as possible to email@example.com.
The safest option for travelling is to use your own transport. However, if needed, the organiser offers free transportation, too.
Broadcasters and media can book transportation
- from the airport/train station to the media hotel AND
- between the media hotels and the stadium (app. 20 minutes) by filling the requests
- at https://ibu.mattersoft.fi/ibu/kontiolahti#/info or
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note! The transport service is based only on requests in advance. We kindly ask you to leave the requests at the latest one day before the requested transportation.
Media contact persons:
Chief media officer, Heikki Hamunen, +358 40 035 0900
Head of Media Centre, Heli Martikainen, +358 40 031 8787